JOB TRAINING PROGRAMS
At Goodwill, we provide education and job training to help you prepare for a great job. Many of our training programs are specific to employer needs and can lead directly to employment.
Our training programs include:
- Administrative Assistant Training
- Forklift Certification
- Customer Service Training
- Career Readiness Certification (CRC)
- Environmental Services Technician Training (janitorial, custodial, housekeeping)
- Digital Literacy (computer basics, email, keyboarding, etc.)
WORKFORCE ALLIANCE FOR GROWTH IN THE ECONOMY (WAGE)
Goodwill works with Arkansas WAGE to offer a work-readiness program. This program ensures unemployed and underemployed Arkansans have the skills necessary to be successful in the workplace. WAGE provides training and certification in employability, industrial and clerical skills.
For more information on education and job training programs, contact:
Toll Free: 877-372-5151